Life can be wonderful, but it can also be challenging. I know what it’s like to struggle with life’s ups and downs. I have had my share of challenges and disappointments.
Do you often feel that you are stuck repeating the same old dramas? No matter how much you try to change things, your results are the same? Here is something to consider, your problem or challenge might be giving you an opportunity for personal growth.
I know this doesn’t sound very comforting however if you are often attracting similar people, situation’s or events, chances are you need to look inward to find out what’s really going on.
- Here are a few self-care tips that might help you through the rough patches;
- get creative, write, paint, colour, whatever inspires you
- reduce your complaining, it’s draining your energy
- organize your home if you find this challenging ask friend to help or hire someone, or go to http://www.ginarizzo.ca/your-stuff-love-it-use-it-or-release-it/
- accept all your feelings without shame
- get some sort of exercise and go for a walk
You may think these simple things won’t solve your problems and you would be right however practicing a few of these self-care suggestions will help you feel better. When you feel better you will begin to see things more clearly and feel a renewed sense of calm.
You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.